Sunday, December 16, 2007

Hello from San Francisco

Hello there everyone. I hope you all enjoyed the party on Thursday evening - I know I did.
I write from my friends' flat in San Francisco. We had a comfortable flight, if very long! This is my first time in America. and it's strange how familiar it is (from films, TV, similarity to Britain) yet how different. I haven't got used to the American accents everywhere yet.
It's now Saturday night here (Sunday morning there though I know) and we have spent today mostly catching up with the friends we are staying with. I shall write more in a day or two if you want to catch up with me.
To those of you that are with us for a while, I shall see you in January. To those of you that finish at the end of the week, good luck, keep in touch with us, and if you would like to be members of the blog so you can keep checking in with us, give you email addresses to your teacher or to the office, or email them to me at jackie@eckersley.co.uk

Jackie

No comments: