Thursday, June 21, 2007

Different types of restaurant in Oxford.

There are many types of restaurant in Oxford. If you want different food visit Oxford. The restaurant are in Oxford city centre. The prices are all different.
Here is list of some restaurant in Oxford.

Pub ; All Bar One
Lebaness ; AI – Shami
English ; Copa
Greek ; Greek Taverna
Chinese ; Hang Chow
Spanish ; La Plaza – Tapas Bar
Tandoori ; Moonlight Restaurant
French ; Pierre Victoire Bistrot
Indian ; Qumins / Saffron

I'll visit Copa this weekend because I wonder what English food is like.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi there Min. Welcome to the blog. It's true, there are lots of different kinds of food in Oxford, but I think not a Korean restaurant? Is Copa really English? It doesn't sound it, but I've never been there.

Eckersley Student said...

There are in Oxford italians restaurants too but, in my opinion, they are expensive.


Ana