Saturday, June 16, 2007

HELLO FROM YEMEN

It seems as if you had really good time. I'm very sad because I’m not there and didn’t taste Korean food and Dadi’s spicy noodle dish, but I’m having a good time too with my family and friends. I miss the school and all of you. I hope you have a good time as I do here in Yemen. I've been to many cities in Yemen in a short time with my friends and the weather here is fantastic.
Finally I want to tell you something it could be funny.
When I was with my friends I was holding my friend's hand which is normal here in Yemen and I told him about what they think in England and he was laughing a lot.
Anyway have fun everybody and let's keep in touch.
See you in 2 weeks

Hazem

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Hazem. I'm sure you are having a great time in Yemen with your friends and family but I hope you are missing us just a little! See you soon.